Friday, September 24, 2004

It has been a while.

Hello Residents,

How have you been, it has been a while, exactly 17 days since my last post. What happened to me, you were wondering? Well nothing really happened, I was just busy, and still am busy.

Understand this residents, I am not the kind of person that will come and write only to fill space in this blog, or to feed you on the latest Lakers news (for that you can go to latimes.com). I will write: 1. When I feel, and 2: When I have something to say. So even if I have nothing to say but I still feel to write, then I will write. Which of the 2 reasons I am using now? I will leave you to figure out that.

I have been absent as I said, because I am busy man... lots of work, which is good, but doesn't allow me to write in my blog. Sometimes I had ideas and things to express and write, but didn't have the time. The result was: forgetting the topic and not writing. But like how today is friday, and its minutes to 5:00 pm, I decided to take a break on what I was doing and write.

Lots of work! Is that something good, or is that something stressful. I must say even if it might be stressful it's good, because you imagine what would you do without a work. I mean.... work is not necessary to live, but $$ money is necessary to live.... and work provides money. That's the capitalist world we live in, and if you don't like it, then there is always Cuba!

Reflect on this, would you rather have tress because of work, or have stress because you have no work? Where would your next payday come from?

I think I know what stress I prefer. Even thought stress is not good..... but that is the topic of another blog. Right?

- Right!!!

See you next Time.

Bigga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home