Friday, September 03, 2004

The DarkSide!

Hello Juveniles,

I woke up this morning feeling a little back pain because of a bad sleeping position, but that pain quickly went away (Thank God!) and after that I just started to feel and understand, that the Real Power is on the Dark Side! Why? I don't know, it just came to my mind. Doesn't those things happen to you?? I guessed so!!

You know I am a real fan of Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings and The Matrix. Good things don't always come in three's, but this time they did. The Dark Side is the Real side of the Force.... be it Fiction or Real Life. If I had to choose I would dwell on the Dark Side. Phrases like: "Your Powers are Weak", "I find your lack of Faith Disturbing" and "don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side" are much more imposing and prevailing than a Luke Skywalker "Help me Father". I mean, do you think a "Help me Father" can get you around the mean world we live in nowadays?? Unless you are a 6'0" Sexy Bombshell with some nice ujummmm and a big ahammm it wont work.

Know imagine those phrases coming from a over 6'4" Tall big mean man Dressed Completely in black that can move things from a distance with his mind..... now that is frightening, that is respect, that is power. And that is the kind of way you want people to look at you in all levels of society. Remember have your people love you enough to follow your sayings, and be afraid enough not to raise against you in arms.

This said, I admit I prefer the Dark Side, is just the place to be. And reflecting on another thing...... Maybe in bed good things do come in three's, but then again, they not always do!!

"Resistance is Futile"

Bigga.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home