Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A blog about nothing ... then something.

Hello Followers,

How are you doing? First let me apologize because yesterday I did not blog. My sincere "disculpas" to everyone that visits this site daily and expects to find a new blog everyday.

On the other hand, here I am... ready to write. The problem is about what, I really don't have a clue. I prepared to write and suddenly found out that I had nothing in mind. I guess that's why writers take so long to finish a book, especially if it's a good book to read. Let's not talk about the bestsellers!

Even thought some good books don't take long to write, it's rare to find a good book that took only a few weeks or months to get finished, revised, edited and published.

So much things goes into a book, it makes me wonder if I will ever want to write one, be patient enough to do it. That would be another Challenge for me.

Should I add that I wont face all challenges with so much upbeat and self-esteem if I didn't have a beautiful woman with me! Every man has a woman; every LORD has a LADY; every King has a Queen; every Oak has an Ebony and every Rusty has a Rusty-Girl. The saying says "Behind every great man there is a great woman". I don't like to say behind, I prefer to say "with" him, no matter if its behind, in front or beside. And I do have that woman.

So long everybody and remember "The Force is with you!"

Bigga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home